The comprehensive church consultation is an extended process that offers a high-level analysis of the church's overall health.
Ready to find out more?
Request a proposal today.
At the conclusion of the consultation you will receive a report giving you clear insights into your community and your church as well as a reasonable ministry plan to guide you toward a preferred future.
The consultation will include:
- Demographic and psychographic study of your community.
- Interviews with key leaders.
- Analysis of church facilities.
- Statistical analysis of key church metrics.
- Analysis of financial stewardship data.
- An outsider's perspective of worship services.
- A church health survey.
- Discovery of ministry and growth obstacles as well as opportunities.
The consultation involves at least one weekend onsite. The onsite visit will include interviews with church leaders and members, a tour of your facilities as well as your community, and attendance in the Sunday worship services.